I’m not going to lie. When I was first introduced to ChatGPT, it absolutely terrified me. Was it going to:
- Automate the task and talent of writing that I find joy in?
- Transform my craft into a commodity?
- Render a skill set I’ve worked hard to hone irrelevant?
Rather than sit with the fear, my team and I took action, investing every ounce of curiosity we could muster in learning about the capability and exploring its limitations. We played and explored in an effort to identify clear applications and use cases where AI could add real value to our clients and community.
Today we’re excited to introduce a new member of the family, our own GrowBot with the capability to answer career and leadership development questions exclusively from my point of view. We’ve partnered with CustomChatGPT to draw upon my intellectual property – 12 years of articles, blog posts, workshops, models, and more – to generate actionable advice managers and leaders need.
How is it different from ChatGPT?
- Has access to up-to-the-minute current information, not just what was available through 2021.
- Offers citations for reference and a deeper dive.
- Avoids ‘hallucinations’ and strange responses because the insights are drawn exclusively from a trusted source: ME!
I hope you’ll take a moment to meet our GrowBot (which lives in the lower right corner of my website), ask a few of your most pressing questions, and see how our custom ChatJWG can support your career and leadership development.
AI in the Workplace
For many of us, AI is intimidating. But working through the fear and anxiety can yield creative applications of this fast-evolving technology – applications that serve customers and clients better while freeing us up to add the unique value that only we – as real, living, breathing humans – are capable of. My latest FastCompany article offers strategies for embracing the change. You can read it here.
Learn more about GrowBot in this short video.