Start Improving Your Virtual Meetings Today!
Virtual meetings were already a frequent feature within the business landscape. Now they’ve overtaken other methods to quickly become the go-to strategy for communicating and connecting with an increasingly remote workforce.
But, what many leaders are discovering is that mastering the technology is just a drop in the ocean of what makes for a highly effective virtual meeting. Taking their skills to the next level means knowing how to:
- Help people prepare so they can actively participate in meetings remotely
- Solve meaty problems with people dialing in from locations far and wide
- Cultivate active, constructive engagement and dialogue
- Plan actionable next steps and make sure they really happen when people scatter post-meeting
- Decide if another meeting is even necessary
If you’re ready to enhance your effectiveness as a leader—and the effectiveness of the meetings you lead—download our complimentary e-toolkit, Facilitating from Afar: Making the Most of Virtual Meetings. In it, you’ll find ten tools, a self-assessment to calibrate your current approach, multiple templates, and countless strategies for taking your skills and your meetings to the next level.
Along with gaining access to your download, you’ll also be subscribed to our occasional non-commercial content – blogs, articles and news you can use.